1. There are many Illuminati factions, with different kinds of secret knowledge. Anything you might say about them (including this book) will not apply to some, but will be true for others, which only adds to the confusion and mystery.
2. The Illuminati infiltrate and take over organizations of all kinds, from churches to the post office to the corner grocery store, and use them to their own ends.
3. And, just as a sick joke, some of their subject organizations openly advertise themselves as Secret Societies.
4. They have agents planted everywhere. Many of these people have no idea who they are really reporting to. Others are active members of the conspiracy, working their way ever deeper into the fabric of society.
5. They control the schools in order to make sure that young people learn to enjoy strange tuneless music and weird outlandish games, and abuse drugs and alcohol.
6. They also try to recruit the best and the brightest young people as agents, to insure the next generation of Illuminati
7. They constantly feud among themselves and war with other groups and organizations. Each group of Illuminati is constantly striving to increase its power base and undermine the competition.
8. Their first means of dealing with opposition is to buy it off. To any group as rich as the Illuminati, a few million dollars is nothing.
9. Next they try threats. Danger to possessions, status or loved ones has dissuaded many a would-be opponents of the Illuminati and their schemes.
10. The final resort, of course, murder is an ancient political weapon. The Illuminati have been responsible for some of the most shocking assassinations of modern times.
11. They also replace people with doubles. For many years they recruited look-alikes who would serve their ends. Now they are perfecting cloning technology that will let them replace anybody.
12. Those who can't be quietly and discreetly silenced are instead discredited or driven mad.
13. The Illuminati conspiracy is hundreds, if not thousands, of years old. Many of the most famous names of history have been Illuminati, or Illuminati agents. Indeed, all of history is nothing more than an outside view of the schemes and struggles of the Illuminati.
14. And, of course, the Illuminati are constantly rewriting history to serve their own goals. For instance, modern schoolchildren are taught that there is no historical evidence of Jesus Christ, and they learn nothing about the Russo-German War or the state of Arcadia.
15. They control the news media, so you hear what they want you to about today's news. Any event that doesn't fit in with their program will be quickly hushed up.
16. In particular, they control television. They don't permit intelligent shows to survive; they encourage mind candy that will keep people from thinking.
17. The Illuminati manipulate the stock market and control currencies on an international level. Your paycheck is worth just what the Illuminati wants it to be.
18. The entire "energy crisis" is an Illuminati invention. There's no shortage of energy, of a dozen different kinds, but plentiful free energy might threaten the Illuminated power base.
19. The Illuminati are doing their best to hold back the space program, for the same reason. If mankind was permitted to spread throughout the solar system, they'd be much harder to control.
20. Not only are there Illuminati who are under demonic control but some of them ARE demons.
21. Worse, some of them have actual demonic powers and are in league with dark forces.
22. Other Illuminati have embraced technology. Their files of information are much more useful when backed by the power of the computer. They are also conditioning everyone to believe that computers are so complicated and dangerous that only the experts should use them. Next time you get an electric bill for $666,666.66, you know who's behind it.
23. Some of these technophiles have gone a step farther, creating actual machine intelligences. These sentient computers are now, themselves, a force among the Illuminati.
24. The Illuminati don't like war; it's expensive and wasteful. War only happens when two groups of Illuminati are very evenly matched and neither is willing to negotiate. But then they whip a few nations into a patriotic fervor and go at it.
25. The Illuminati send secret messages through the newspapers and airwaves -- in the classified ads, and even buried in news reports. They have other, even stranger forms of secret communications ... all around you, all the time.
26. They keep everyone -- yes, everyone -- under constant surveillance. Every time you fill out another questionnaire, you're weaving another strand into the net that binds the world. Whenever you fill out an online questionnaire or application you have put yourself and your information onto the worldwide web.
27. The Illuminati are working to make the law as confusing as possible, so everything will be illegal or potentially illegal -- then they have a hold on everybody and everyone will fear the laws.
28. They encourage resistance to authority among young people and political dissidents, to distract government attention from the real enemy within.
29. But when they reach a satisfactory level of control, they turn their efforts toward extinguishing independence and encouraging mindless obedience to whatever orders come from the Illuminati or their servants.
30. They commit random atrocities -- poisoning food at grocery stores, murdering old people, sniping on the freeway -- just to make people vaguely confused, frightened and paranoid.
31. They suppress inventions, which might change the status quo. The 100-mile-a-gallon carburetor, the perfect contraceptive, AIDS cure are all lying in Illuminati vaults, waiting for the day when it will suit the Secret Masters to release them. What happened to the inventors? Bought off, intimidated, or just vanished.
32. On the other hand, they also maintain secret laboratories where they develop new weapons and devices of all kind.
33. Their arcane investigations cause all sorts of mysteries. Ever wonder about the Loch Ness Monster? The "cattle mutilations?" Crop Circles? Birds falling dead from the sky?
34. And they require hundreds of human victims every year for their experiments. Ever wonder why there are so many Missing Persons reports, and many of those people are NEVER found?
35. They are constantly experimenting with new types of mind control. They put drugs in the drinking water, flash subliminal messages during movies and TV shows, and play instructions that you can't quite hear over supermarket loudspeakers. They experiment with microwaves and ultra low-frequency devices, too.
36. Every wire in your house is a potential pathway for Illuminati messages, attacks or controlling rays. Did you ever stop to think just how many wires lead to your house? And do you have any idea where they really come from?
37. Naturally, they discourage investigation of the strange and unusual, because it might lead to them. But they encourage people to joke about the Illuminati.
38. They also publish supermarket tabloids, just to make sure that everybody thinks "Hitler's Brain Is Alive!" and "Bigfoot Seen In Hawaii" are just jokes.
39. And they employ the craziest pseudo-science "researchers" they can find, because this tends to discredit legitimate investigators into the unusual.
40. A popular belief is that the Illuminati want power for its own sake. This is true of some of them. But other Illuminated groups exist to support an ideology, to achieve a particular goal, or simply to oppose some other group of Illuminati.
41. One of their chief preoccupations is life extension by any means possible. Nobody who has held ultimate power for fifty years is eager to let it go. Anything you can think of ...yoga, cryonics, body-exchange, magic, cloning, goat (or other) glands, and transfusions, the Illuminati at one time or another has tried including computerized personality duplication.
42. Speaking of cryonics, powerful Illuminati from past centuries lie waiting to be revived when science allows it. Mummies, pickled corpses, frozen bodies, conscious brains in jars ... you would recognize the names if I could mention them.
43. This one cannot be posted here, but it is available in my book.
44. They use disease as a weapon to discipline their own populations or destroy competing ones. Black Death in Europe, smallpox among the American Indians ... The Swine Flu (which is really the reincarnation of influenza from the 1930s), a few years ago, was thwarted by opposing forces, or you probably wouldn't be reading this.
45. They have a variety of inhuman servants. The dreaded Men in Black are perhaps their best-known agents. No one knows whether the MIBs are androids, golems, or something even worse. Perhaps they were once human...
46. And they really are breeding a Master Race; a race of mixed people that are actually a combination of races. The Nazis had no idea how they were being used, or why. And they'd be horrified at the Illuminati's idea of perfection.
47. The Illuminati know weird sexual techniques undreamed of in the Karma Sutra.
48. The next time you spend too much money on something you didn't want or need, and it breaks in a week, you can be sure you've just contributed to an Illuminati fund-raising project.
49. They start chain letters. They also plant rumors such as the one that the Red Cross can buy an iron lung if you send them a million cigarette packages, and that dying children in England want ten million business cards.
50. They won’t admit it, but they CAN be defeated.